Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Refresh Rate Lag

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 03:14 AM)
E2674
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Grabe na yung occurrences nung refresh rate drops. Dati sobrang minimal lang, ngayon parang in every 5 unlocks within an hour, nasa 4 times na nagd-drop yung refresh rate. Nakakailang patay bukas ako ng screen just to have it go away.

I am using S21 Ultra Exynos. I feel like I have paid for a flagship phone that couldn't sustain some of its flagship features in the long run. 😢

9 Comments
klxcam
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Same issue here!
E2674
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
may isang issue pa sila about Game Optimizing Service eh, it limits not just the games installed but thousands of apps 🥲
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Try doing a clear cache partition, and a GeekBench test at least twice then reboot the device..
Dropped frames stopped after doing those steps on my A52, I know mine is a. midrange but I figure if it worked on a midrange device it will work on a flagship
E2674
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have already performed that trick the first time I have experienced the issue. I always do that every after the security patch update, too. This is a software bug from January's patch, as what others have been experiencing, too.
0 Likes
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Exactly, cuz i am encountering the same issue in my S21 Ultra. A legendary issue but Samsung is not making any actions to resolve this issue despite an ample complaints. I now realized after a 3 years of upgrading to their high ends phones from note10+ to Note20 Ultra 5g to S21 ultra that they have a worst after sales policy. Like, you already purchased it, we already gained from it then everything is your problem now. Duh!
E2674
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Exactly... same sentiments.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I understand your sentiments as a flagship owner, as it seems like the company tends to shift its priorities whenever there's a flagship launch around the corner. However, this is just a gentle reminder that a lot of us in this community are note coders or software engineers. We don't know how long it takes to solve an issue.

As flagship users, we need to be on top of the problems we are encountering and always report the issues through the proper channels, not just post about them here in this app. If you haven't reported the refresh rate drops, this is the best time to submit an error report. If you already did, then patience is a virtue.
Galaxy S
Send an error report or submit the issue through the proper channel if you haven't. If all s21 users are experiencing an issue, the collective feedback may set off a flag with Samsung so they can find a fix soon. Since not all community members are coders or software engineers, we don't know how long it takes to get issues like that resolved. I hope this issue is addressed for you guys soon!
Jssmr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same here. I just really thought na to do the FACTORY RESET would fix it. But, still not resolved. Probably, the One UI 4.1 could fix it.
0 Likes