Original topic:

Repairing

(Topic created on: 05-25-2023 02:38 PM)
Members_imepxMh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

My old galaxy s8+ have an issue technician told me that the main board is not function and the data cannot be extracted anymore. Anyone here faced the same issue before? Any solution?

2 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Samsung S8 is quite old already and if you manage to get it repair at Samsung service center, it is great but the price will be surely very expensive.

Or else you can try go to those authorize repair shop. They might have more solution and cheaper price. But you have to know that (if) once you get it repair, the phone won't be as powerful as before.

I'm not sure what cause the main board not functioning. If the damage is like very serious, i don't think you can repair it anymore. Sorry to say that, you might need to get a new device for sure.

* It is worth to replace S8 since it already damaged, rather than you repair it (no offense).

Galaxy S

No choice now, most imporatant is get back my data. Because they phone turn itself off without any sign....Just share my experience, if uour phone turn off/restart itself two or three times, have to check whether is your main board get problem..

0 Likes