Original topic:

Review • Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G 📱

(Topic created on: 01-25-2022 09:52 PM)
nazzzz
Options
Galaxy S

On 18th January 2022, I went to the Samsung Experience Store in Sunway Carnival, Penang, located at 2nd Floor, S-11 in the mall, to make a review of the brand-new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G. 

It was a pleasant visit, and Mr. Alfred, the Samsung Retail Associates, greeted me warmly. He was very helpful in explaining the product's characteristics and specifications to me. 

The Samsung S21 FE 5G was released on January 7th, with a price tag of RM3099. When I first held the device, I was completely enamored with it. 

Here are some of my key takeaways from my visit : 

nazzzz_0-1642752263901.png
Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G has a screen size of 6.4inch with a dimension of 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm, which feels great to grip on your one hand. 

I personally also feel at ease with the screen since the size feels just nice to me.

nazzzz_1-1642752263932.png
Galaxy S21 FE 5G

The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G has a clean and attractive appearance with aluminum on the sides and matte plastic on the back that won't show fingerprints. 

Not to mention, with an Exynos 2100 ft. 8GB RAM chipset, this smartphone is capable of handling even the most demanding games.

nazzzz_2-1642752263963.png
Galaxy S21 FE 5G

When it comes to battery life, the S21 FE 5G is one of the most efficient smartphones in the market. With a 4500mAh battery and a well-optimized chipset, it will undoubtedly last for many hours of daily usage spanning from multitasking to gaming. 

Also, I really loved the fluidity of One UI 4 as it gives me such a premium experience using the smartphone.

Overall, I'm impressed with this Galaxy S21 FE 5G. Samsung has done an excellent job. 

I compiled some of the photos and clips I have taken in a video. Feel free to watch 👍

Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Well done, Samsung !

Find out more here : https://www.samsung.com/my/smartphones/galaxy-s21-5g/galaxy-s21-fe-5g/

8 Comments
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Nice
Galaxy S
Alright thank you ! I've corrected it 🤗👍
Galaxy S
🌟🌟🌟 👍🏻
Galaxy S
renwei i love your review post ! 🤩
Galaxy S