Original topic:

Rogers 5G Network!

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 07:48 PM)
YgStyle
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone having trouble with Rogers 5G Network, when I turn on data no internet? (For acouple days now) Am using S23 Ultra.
0 Likes
9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

No issues with Rogers 5G in my area. 

You could always try Resetting your Network Settings. Reboot. 

Go to Settings & Search for "Reset" >  Reset Network Settings.

Screenshot_20230329_235651.jpg

Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, as adviced by RedDogRabbit please try to Reset your network settings and check if it helps to solve the issue.

YgStyle
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks man. I did reset but no results
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You can try powering off your device & Remove & Reinsert the SIM.

If you still have issues with Rogers 5G & Contact Rogers to see if they can Reset your Network Connections from their end. 

YgStyle
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I called Rogers technician twice already . They try to reset on their end n they said nothing wrong with 5G Network with my phone. So not sure what's going on. But I ll try the remove the SIM card n see what happens . Thanks
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Open Samsung Members app > Click on Support & Phone Diagnostics. Run the Diagnostics for the SIM.

See if you get any error messages. 

You could always get a new replacement SIM from Rogers. 

Screenshot_20230330_033700.jpg

Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, have you tried to follow the steps above to run the diagnostics using Samsung members app and did you observe any error message?

0 Likes
YgStyle
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Is all good now! My wife turned off the data from Rogers app, that's why I couldn't get internet. Thanks ya'll!
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
What do you mean turned off the datam from the Rogers App? I just was transferred to them from Shaw Mobile.