Original topic:

Rogers seems to be the only Carrier not offering S10 1tb device?

(Topic created on: 02-21-2019 01:08 PM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
H E C K even Freedom is offering the S10 1tb edition! What's up with that?

https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/02/20/canadian-carrier-pricing-samsung-galaxy-s10-series/
0 Likes
9 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Guess they thought people won't pay 1500CAD upfront to pay 110/month then. (This is the S10+ 512)

Those prices are staggering. The S10e is not comparable to the S9 at launch. The S10 has a noticeable markup.a4b71aa5-9e02-4702-8b8b-76531bdfcd71.jpg
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
ya people seek subsidy because they cant afford full price. those who can won't mind paying full price in store. and why stock one unit in each store that may be in far less demand (and greater devaluation) than popular s10
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Market surveys may have shown their customers won't pay as much only for more RAM/Storage/ don't see the point. Especially small and medium biz (one of their strengths). I truly doubt how many people will get that 512GB S10+, let alone the 1TB one. I know I'm not saving up for that. (hoping for hole-less Note10, in blue. Maybe then I'll get the 512. Seems the Note9 512 did well enough here, judging by the fact that carriers are selling those "performance edition" ceramic models)
The lineup is a mess though. Expecting sheer price drops. S10e at 800, S10 at 900, S10+ at 1100.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Or if they finally get their "New Infinity" display up and running.

The Note10 will be something worthy. Bigger screen than S10+, bigger battery, less curved, S-Pen... The perfected version of the S10. I fear unfortunately the demise of the headphone jack as rumored.
Infinity-O Note? If I must... just keep that hole minimal
Jack-less Note? GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME!!!! BURN IT WITH FIRE
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I don't get it either. The S10+ has 1 Terabyte of storage. The fancy pricey S10++ 5G has 4x less.

Fold is... meh. I use my tablets to watch high quality audiovisual content. As such I am looking for nothing less than 16:10 aspect ratio. This is not suitable. And the "cover" screen is bad at HD+. I don't mind carrying a bag with me so I don't see the point of getting the Fold.

They probably get their market research from the same place that told them Grey and Pink were better choices than Polaris Blue and Burgundy Red for the S9 in Canada, or that people would rush to get monochromatic S8s.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
lol yeah Samsung's hired some mole from Apple to do their market research lmao 😀 Would explain a lot 😂
Galaxy S
Bell doesnt have it either
also I noticed none of the carriers offer Blue unless if you buy your phone from Samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy S
oops yes they do now. yesterday it was only the 128gb option
0 Likes
Galaxy S
hopefully we see the carrier's all offering the gear buds too
0 Likes