Original topic:

RUGGED AND SUPER TOUGH S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 01-18-2023 11:34 PM)
peglegreg
Options
Galaxy S
About 3 months ago, i did an extremely STUPID thing. 
I left my S21 ultra with the official flap case for my S-pen on my car's bonnet and drove to my local Bunnings. When I arrived there, I realised my stupidity, and drove back on the same route towards home. 
I found my phone on the road faced down and the flap open.
To my utmost honour, when I went to pick it up, I saw two different tyre's patterns on the case. My stomach plugged to the ground, realising that my 4 months old phone would have to be destroyed. 
I couldn't believe my eyes when I turned it over and found that the only damage was a 3mm scratch on the black metal plate that surrounds the screen. 
Even now the phone is still like the day that I got it (except for that scratch).
I praised the Lord that I was so lucky, not only to find it again, but it was working 100% with only cosmetic damage. 
I wonder what would be the result if I bought an Apple phone. 
Greg 

4 Comments
Galaxy S
What a tank of a phone!
AndrewJC
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
That's one tough test. Can't remember his name but there's a bloke on U tube who really scrapes, scratches and burns all makes of phones for testing.
Galaxy S
I know whom you are talking about, but I can't remember his name as well.
0 Likes
Douge1980
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

You are so lucky if you need support Samsung don't care. send your phone in and wait or pay $500 if you have Samsung care+ (rip off care)