Original topic:

S Pen innacuracy near top left of Galaxy S22 Ultra display

(Topic created on: 06-30-2022 03:57 PM)
AbduCh04
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

So in my experiences with my Galaxy S22 Ultra, the s-pen has been great and pretty accurate in most areas of the screen except near the top left of the screen where the s-pen drifts away from the actual location of the stylus. I do not have a magnetic case on that could interfere with the electromagnetic signals of the digitizer. I have tried resetting the s pen and it didn''''t fix the issue.

So, I decided to test other S22 Ultra models in stores and they all have the same issue of drifting away from the pen location near the top left area of the display.

Can this issue be fixed with a software update?

Thanks!

3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, R&D team is preparing fixed SW version and it will be released via FOTA soon.

⦁ Before getting the updated SW version, please follow below temporary workaround to avoid the problem.

Root cause: under some specific condition, it happens due to display noise Temporary workaround: Touch sensitivity set 'off'

⦁ Go to Settings >> Display >> Touch sensitivity turn 'off'.

0 Likes
AbduCh04
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Well, the touch sensitivity is already off
So, I don't know what to do?
The s-pen does not draw in the correct spot in the top left of the screen still.
0 Likes
rikabern
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi,

I noticed the same issue on my s22 ultra. You're the only one ive seen posting about this problem.

Did you manage to fix it then ?

0 Likes