Options
Galaxy S
Cannot get S Pen to connect. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
What device do you have? Is your s-pen a samsung one and did it come with the device?
0 Likes
leadsled
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
S23 ultra. Came with the phone
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Also check for software updates. The S23U have a software update that helps with the S-pen issues. It should be available in the galaxy store. Or you could go to your S-pen screen in advance features>>>S-pen>>>> scroll to the bottom>>>> about S-pen. Then should tell you if you have any updates available.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You can try going to settings > advanced features > spen > 3 dots top right > reset spen.

Then while in the spen menu page, go to more spen settings and toggle keep spen connected on.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, as said by GG2 please reset the SPen by following the above steps and try to connect again.

Also, can you please let us know the model of your device?

0 Likes
leadsled
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
S23 Ultra
0 Likes
anjushka
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Had this issue from day 1. Preordered the phone and complained to samsung immediately. None of the suggestions online helped.. the first few CSR just blew me off. Then after the 4th they finally said they'd send me a replacement. Waiting for it still. 1month later. Am so disappointed as I've been a loyal samsung fan for years, since s6. And bought this phone just for the pen. Which I now learnt to ignore. And am not using it. Also their customer service went down in quality.
0 Likes
anjushka
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I reset the pen thousands of times, checked for updates continuously, but no help.
0 Likes