Original topic:

s10+ battery life one ui 3.0

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 03:58 PM)
Zz23
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
So far i'm impressed with s10 plus battery life, it improved significantly with battery that already degraded to 83% , just imagine what would battery life been with 100% capacity.

8 Comments
Galaxy S
Im also impressed of the battery life on my note 10 lite after update, but fingerprint has become more terrible
Zz23
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Really? i have no issue with my fingerprint scanner, infact i think it much more responsive than one ui 2.5. idk maybe the way i setup it. u can try it if you want, what i did is basically register 2 fingerprint on 1 id. for example on my fingerprint id 1, i register both my left and right thumb then i register right thumb only on fingerprint id 2 and fingerprint id 3 is only for left thumb. dont worry its still secure. that way your fingerprint is register on multiple id increase the chances for ultrasonic sensor reading your fingerprint faster.
Galaxy S
Ok i tried for a few days, and i didnt see any difference its still bad
0 Likes
FUN2000
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Try to delete all your current fingerprints and reset them again. Each finger you can set it twice to improve the unlock speed.
0 Likes
Davideren
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hi ...try to remove and add back the fingerprint and also enable the touch sensitivity.
0 Likes
Davideren
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes... I too notice my s10 plus battery life improved alot.... thanks to the one ui 3.0 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ok after a few days of usage my battery life is so bad that it is worse than a phone with 3400mAh battery
completely disatisfied
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Fingerprint sensor a litlle improved
0 Likes