Original topic:

S10+ can't play netflix series ,blackscreen with sound

(Topic created on: 02-14-2022 12:05 AM)
Frius
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
For the above issue, ive been try various method to solve it but this not avail. Idk why this happen. 

Does anyone ever experience this issue? This really pissed me off

7 Comments
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Is it only happen to netflix ? Try uninstall and reinstall ady ?
0 Likes
Frius
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yups. Its only happen on my netflix app. Others apps still working very well. Ive been call netflix centre and they try the best to give the solution but thats not avail. Then i call samsung centre to report this issue just in case they can solve the issue. Now im waiting for samsung centre to call me back.
0 Likes
Frius
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ive been uninstall and sign out multiply time but still not avail. At last i decide to call samsung centre. Because none of solution on youtube can solve that issue (blackscreen while streaming the series but the sound can be hear)
0 Likes
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Turn off color correction

Go to Settings.

Select Accessibility.

If you don't see Accessibility, you may need to select Device first.

Select Vision.

If you don't see Vision, continue to the next step.

Select Color Correction or Color Adjustment.

Select Off.

Try Netflix again.

lix again.
0 Likes
Frius
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This was the step that Netflix Centre provide for me but unfortunately it not avail😩😩
0 Likes
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Is this problem happened after Netflix updated? Try uninstall Netflix, then clear the cache. Install Netflix again.
0 Likes
Frius
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yups, i already clean those data and cache from the netflix apps. I believe this might be the apps problem bcoz on other apps like youtube or FB i didnt experience the blackscreen. Now im waiting from samsung centre call for the solution of this issue.
0 Likes