Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10+ charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 05:59 AM)
boruteru
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys! Has anyone of you encountered a problem that when charging while the phone is on, the estimated time of charging shows "5 hrs" or "3 hrs" (which is a bit exaggerated even if i start charging with my batt at 20%).  And then when i tried plugging the phone again or transfer the charger to a different socket, the time changes back to the normal charging time of 2 hrs or less. Does this mean my battery or my charger is faulty? 
4 Comments
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i have experienced that as well with my Not 10. i found a trick that is working for me. it seems it's a software issue. since we are using type c connector try to flip it the other way. it seems the type c had issue after the update. i hope ut works for you as well.
boruteru
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
thanks! yup it does the trick. it just led me into thinking that either my batt or my charger is faulty. i just hope samsung will fix it thru the next update if there's any. thanks again!
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no probs
Galaxy S
Not encountering the same problem on my S10+ but if the workaround suggested earlier stops working, best to isolate if the problem is charger/cable related.
0 Likes