Original topic:

S10 June security update.

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 02:00 PM)
syazh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Having it a day just now. It seem that the overheating issue on s10 never really resolved after so many updates. Easily heat up just browing through apps and tge battery draining is still there. Too bad samsung could have been best phone but i believed due to poor exynos performance. 
20 Comments
kk7
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
-clear background app always.
-and always go to device care memory and clear memory.
-go to delevepor option-running service see which app is running for no reason and you can force stop it.( don force stop system app).
-go to device care -battery-app power management then go to sleeping app then you can put app sleep so they won't run in background.
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

bro, i really cant imagine this type of people does not learn how to appreciate... you typed every step so details and yet he said he is lazy... 

he is helpless and hopeless...

kk7
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
try all this
0 Likes
syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i know, but who got the time to do all of that.. not practical at all.. the only reason why i still using my samsung bcoz of samsung pay n the display as well as user interface otherwise i would have switch..
0 Likes
kk7
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
bro just do it when you have time. make time for everthing
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

kk7 was trying to help...

if you feel lazy, then nothing we can help u honestly... it just same like u open multiple browser windows on your pc or laptop... and all loading at the same time... your RAM will be occupied and slow as well...

if you want to switch, just switch...

and as you said: "who got time to do all of those"

- certain settings mentioned by kk7 is just one off setting

- only people who are lazy got no time to do... we always say we must make time...

and to properly reply your topic...

1. your phone overheating might due to too many apps usage at the same time... you drive a car at 1st gear all the way until 100km/h and then it gone overheat... you want to say the car is not good?

- user's problem (you) no. 1 - usage method...

2. you are lazy to do setting on your phone, means you are lazy to adjust your sear, rear mirror and side mirrors before you start driving... it is just one off... then you got into accident because you are not comfortable on the seat position and the mirror view... who's fault?

- user's problem (you) no. 2 - laziness...

3. You suppose to service your car regularly but you dont, then one day the car broke down, so is the car problem la?

- user's problem (you) no. 3 - arrogant...

syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
did i asked for anyone help? im stating my feedback because i know regardless of what so called "tweaks" u r doing it wont matter caused that is always what the this world of smartphones are. I spents hours watchg reviews on the youtube n researchg myself so no need to "enlightened" me for ur loyalist. An advise make things simple n not too long ya.
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

don't bother to reply u... i was just helping out bro kk7 because he wasted his time for someone who never learn how to appreciate... i 100% believe your mom never teach you on that... from your previous reply it is too obvious...

most of us here know bro kk7 is very kind and try to help anyone with problem or trouble, even he is not getting pay for it...

show some respect to other people before you want to get respect... ask your mom to teach u on this...

0 Likes
syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
One more advise.. mind ur own business.. unless ppl asking for help then stop poking ur nose on other. This is the reality, u will come across all sort of ppls here. I came here not to ask for help but merely showing out to public of what im experiencing n hope samsung or whoever behind that listen to the plight of the buyers..
0 Likes