Original topic:

S10 June security update.

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 03:06 PM)
syazh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Having it a day just now. It seem that the overheating issue on s10 never really resolved after so many updates. Easily heat up just browing through apps and tge battery draining is still there. Too bad samsung could have been best phone but i believed due to poor exynos performance. 
syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did i do somethg to KK7 that hurt him? if that so sorry for that but i dont asked him or anyone or U for help.. perhaps u r too sensitive. n u dear learn to not randomly attack ppl ok. same goes for u.. if u want to be respected, then learn to properly talk to them.
0 Likes
syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
"I know, but who got the time to do all of that.. not practical at all.. the only reason why i still using my samsung bcoz of samsung pay n the display as well as user interface otherwise i would have switch.."

refering to my second reply, could u please tell me in which statement that showing "disrespect" to him/her?
0 Likes
ChiaChong
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Honestly, just ignore the post if u don't like to see ppl complaining. blaming each other doesn't makes the phone better nor our days better. cheers man
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
minding own business is for those stingy people like you... not like kk7 who is so helpful... the reality is i met lots of good and nice people... i seldom come across people like you...

i did not said your words hurt kk7 or so.... do not simply put words into my mouth... i am saying the way you replied kk7 shows that you doesnt appreciate his effort trying to help out the situation... simply put words inside my mouth and badmouthing me only once again show your home education standard...
0 Likes
ChiaChong
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it is indeed because of exynos, snapdragon performs better
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
bro chiachong... normally i would ignore those complain topics unless i can help... initially i wanted to ignore this thread but i felt sorry for bro kk7 when people crush his effort for trying to help...

i did not know kk7 well... but i used to see him lending hands to people who need help in forum and giving advice to solve some issue... so out of respect i have to voice out on the author bout the way he treated bro kk7...
0 Likes
syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
here come a sissy boy.. no one need ur opinion.. now begone..
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
back to your mom ar? cant afford to be humilated in public?

by insulting me... this is the fourth time you had shown the attitude of kurang ajar... guess your mom is not educated well... like mother lkke son...
0 Likes
syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
0 Likes
syazh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I AM SORRY ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH PLEASE... BEFORE U BARGING INTO SOMEONE POST PLEASE SAY GREETINGS.. NOW BEGONE THOT.. SISSY BOY SHOWING HIS TRUE SENSITIVE & INSECURE COLOUR 😂
0 Likes