Original topic:

S10 lite make s10 plus and s10 look trash

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 08:18 PM)
Ryse
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
So s10 lite Malaysia set gets Snapdragon instead of exynos, kind of make s10 and s10 plus look trashy in perfomance wise lol
6 Comments
drAgonZFold
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
AGREE !!! and also make Galaxy Note 10/10+ also look trash
Ryse
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i really disagree with note 10 because note 10 still have that premium feel and look and its still worth to buy. what i say is samsung make s10 user feel stupid AF for release this superior s10L with Snapdragon lol
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
On this, I'm on the same page with you guys. Feels a bit disappointed tbh. For N10, we could only use with factory equipped 25W fast charging adapter, and S10 lite is bundled with 45W charger?
0 Likes
Ryse
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah they are so ready to ditch s10 and note 10 this year after give last OS update for s9 and note 9 lol. idk **bleep** are they thinking, s10 L get Sd while Note 10 L get exynos? pretty stupid for those who buy note 10 L
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

It is still the same problem for Samsung, too many phones that they eventually forget to support their other models. 

They should really trim down their product line and just focus on making 3-4 great phones per year. 

Then, make sure the software support for those devices last at least 3 years now compared to 2. 

0 Likes
SamMember
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
for me i don't care s10 lite equip with snapdragon chip. if you need performance phone why choose samsung/exynos chip instead of asus rog.
0 Likes