Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s10+ owner + smart postpaid subscriber

(Topic created on: 02-13-2021 08:57 AM)
Vince15
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone here who owns s10+ at the same time smart postpaid subscriber that was able to update to Android 11? 
11 Comments
Raz3l
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
No update yet for Smart Locked Postpaid 😒
0 Likes
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Still no update yet? That's strange. Most of S10 variants are getting the update already.
0 Likes
Vince15
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yeah. the factor I'm seeing right now is for those locked units to smart network is taking a while. Too bad. ☹
0 Likes
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Awww. That's one of the reasons why I don't purchase locked units. It will come soon.
Vince15
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yeah. It may be a good thing knowing the downside of having locked units. 😪
Didn't expect it will be a factor in having delayed OS updates.
0 Likes
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
At least you have an idea now. What i'm planning is to purchase the sim only for postpaid. So I can still enjoy using the device open lined.
0 Likes
Vince15
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
the cost is little less expensive when going for the sim+device plan. it just **bleep** to have this kind of setup where software updates are delayed. the unit can be open lined after the lock-up period but still kinda unlucky to have late updates.
0 Likes
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Let's just hope for the best that it comes sooner on your device.
EdwardMarkham
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Don't update your phone to oneui 3.0 (android 11). I use s10+ but im globe postpaid subscriber. I updated mine 2 days ago and there are problems.

-Phone heating up even when the app is not cpu intensive.

-Battery life is much worse after the update, you will notice it right away even when you're not playing any games.

-Camera quality: you'll notice alot of blurry/washed out on the photos taken after the update.

Hopefully they roll out a fix on this.