Original topic:

s10 problems.

(Topic created on: 05-10-2019 06:16 PM)
Afterdarksound
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I recently bought a s10 plus. I had issues with the first s10 + it kept restarting when auto restart was off. It also dropped calls. I returned it and got another s10 + I had the same problem. Even put in a new sim. And it still does the same. Drop calls and no network.

I contacted my cell provider and they told me that Samsung is aware of the problem but does not want to take responsibility for the issues. My provider told me to return the 2ed unit.

I'll be now switching to P30 PRO. Its unfortunate Samsung knows the issues with these devices and customers pay alot of money. However extended warranty is not worth getting when your provided with a faulty device in the first place. Hopefully someone on a higher level of Samsung will read this and realize the problems. I been a long time Samsung fan however 1 problem is alright, 2 devices with the same problem is not. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy S
You're aware that there's a Security & Maintenance update scheduled for the 13th of May... If you like the device - The update in just a few days may well fix your issue - I know that some people who have had the problem & others who never did... 🐧

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility/Software-Update-Schedule/ta-p/53566
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
well whatever works best for you, that's all that matters.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Enjoy the Chinese spyware with the eventual lag. Huawei have great hardware but it's like enjoying Android software from a few years ago.
Galaxy S
"SIM not provisioned for voice" is a notice I'm getting from my new S9 - can anyone explain what this means? How can it be corrected?
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
i suggest you open a new post with title describing your problem as no one is likely to see you're S9 problems at the end of a S10 post
0 Likes
tomX
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ya April update introduced some bug in network settings and not only in s10, in s9plus to as I have both in my home. the 4g will drop to 3g for no reason. I think they want to save battery by reducing network on time but its poorly implemented. In May update they might fix it.
0 Likes