Original topic:

s10 says telephone is starting but it isnt working

(Topic created on: 03-23-2021 04:40 PM)
Thomas003
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello everyone,

Yesterday i watched a movie on amazon prime and my phone just freezed (i have a s10).

Then it restarted and after it restarted i could enter my sim card code and then te phone said that its restarting. he is doing that for 14 hours right now. if i restart him there is a notification saying pdp backup fail setup-wizard finish. is there plzzzzzz someone who can help me. i never felt my phone and its only half a year old. Thx a lot

Thomas

4 Comments
Thomas003
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

oh and btw, de hard recover mode with the bixby, volume up and power on off butting isnt working

0 Likes
Galaxy S
You have to plug in USB cable to PC for recovery mode everytime you enter. This is new policies from Google
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I think your phone is now bootlooping, some stuff might have caused your phone to corrupt some system files. In the process, some files might not have saved before it went restarting and the fail-safe didn't work. The only choice I recommend is plug your phone into your PC (as security verification), and enter recovery mode. Formatting data is the only choice, but you can still try clearing cache because there are still hopes
0 Likes
SnooTyMithu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I actually try a lot of tips .it is actually work when I plugged USB into the computer and then it shows charging wait until it's close and then the power button + volume up + Bixby button click at the same time and then wait until its show recovery mode wow its work (the device is 10+)SM-G975F

0 Likes