Original topic:

S10 update tonight-tomorrow

(Topic created on: 05-27-2019 06:20 PM)
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Do we update our not????

The article from Sammobile has me pretty nervous about doing it and I am one of the ones that have to have an update the minute it is released but also don't want any unneeded problems since my phone is working great other than the fingerprint problem that is a whole different problem.  Unlike Shaggy1 who has a different phone for every day of the week I have only one phone that is working very well and don't really need some unnesesary problems.
So do we update our just let Shaggy1 do it first and learn from him or can we trust him to tell the truth about the problems?????????????

Kind of like a lottery question
Galaxy S
Again - The build being referred to in the sammobile.com article is the Exynos variant & not our Snapdragon version - While it's quite possible to see the same issues with both variants - it's not common... at least afaik - Current build on FOTA for our device is ASE6 fwiw 🐧
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ha! Whoever said "timing is everything" lol 🤣
Wondering what RogersMaude reply to my last post will be....
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
That is the exact issue i have too. I do have eczema pretty bad on my hands so I thought that might be the issue. I redo my prints all the time with fingers that are not affected by the eczema but still only works once in a blue moon. Have you taken your phone in to be looked at ?
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
No i decided if that is all the problems I have I can live without it
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
If Samsung gave Canada an exclusive fixed and stable build with the June Security patch and all the new camera features I'd cry myself to sleep 😂😂
ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
still no update from bell for the s10+ either
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah @MAP posted that earlier this morning - Pretty sure that we can kiss this OTA goodbye for now - Extremely unusual for all three to fail to deliver...
0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Galaxy S10 May update is now available for download
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am with Telus and got the update yesterday.
0 Likes