Original topic:

s10e battery

(Topic created on: 09-26-2021 03:52 PM)
Lucca21
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
my s10e is draining its battery way too fast. like 3 hours and a half maximum. its crazy. wut should I do?
6 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I'd start by going to Samsung Members app > Get Help

25 September 2021 191155 GMT-0400.jpg

Screenshot_20210925_190922.jpg

& Diagnostics & check the battery there.

Depending on the result of the battery test, you'll have a better idea, if it's a dying battery, or if you have apps that are running excessively in the background. 

Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Lucca21, try to diagnose the battery of the device as suggested by RedDogRabbit. Please get back to us with the results. Thank you for the response RedDogRabbit.

0 Likes
Toxicfire
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'd also revbot the phone and boot into menu to clear cache.

From phone being off
Hold power and volume up until the phone vibrates and a android guy appears
Then press volume down to clear cache then power button to select.
See if that helps.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, If you still have the issue after performing all the steps suggested by the users, please boot the phone in safe mode and check it.

0 Likes
slinkyaroo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If it's an exynos chip no surprise.
But you only got a 3100 mah battery. You're on par with the S9. With constant use I only got about 3.5 hrs.
You can do some things like turn off bluetooth. If constantly searching it will drain. Also turn off adaptive display and manually set brightness.
0 Likes
Lucca21
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
nah the battery settings on the s10e says it will last 9 hours 30 min without using the phone of course. subtract around 3-4 hours from that, it usually ended up lasting 5-6 hours...7 in some cases back in the days a few months after I bought it. but 3 hours is just absurd!

the s9 has a bigger screen and it's older with a slightly smaller battery. so that makes sense being 3 years and a half since release date
0 Likes