Original topic:

S11/S20 Cameras leaked

(Topic created on: 01-07-2020 11:01 PM)
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

Based on these leaks, the S11/S20 is not looking that bad I suppose. 

After seeing the cameras on the iPhone 11 Pros, as long as the S10/20 produces excellent pictures I don't really mind how they look like. 

S11Camera.jpg Source: https://www.techradar.com/news/new-galaxy-s11-leaks-show-off-phone-sizes-and-rear-cameras

2 Comments
xiisharkz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
they dont care how bad their phone design are . mostly cared for the spec n features . i still remember , most of youtuber do post their regret on iphone 11 pro max camera design but still buying it .
0 Likes
ElvanB
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its not that bad. Tho still, no true novelty behind it (See One+ latest teasers on camera design as example). And IMHO its not the way they arrange the lenses. Its about the design as a whole. I personally hate the way samsung designed their lower mid range phones (not the premium mid range ones like the A80!). Those 'regular' mid ranger felt cheap af 😅😅😅.

Not promoting here but I bought Vivo Ysuku 2020 for my mom and sis. Nice specs with cheap price tag. And looking better than the A30 too 😣 (at hand! Don't refer photos only. LOL)

But in the end, its all back to our own personal preferences. Samsung Note series still the best for me regardless how it will eventually going to look like in the future, so to each their own 😘
0 Likes