Original topic:

S20 Battery

(Topic created on: 09-26-2023 12:27 PM)
AJ27
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Not a good sign. I did post my last phone diagnostic and it did say the battery is weak.

0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy S
I'm not sure where or why you came up with this, but there is no sign here that says the battery is weak. That amount posted is indicating the use time that is left before you have to charge your phone again.
0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I guess I'm hoping someone could tell me I missed regarding battery life other than the Power Saving Mode.

Screenshot_20230926_154908_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You need a battery replace service either from Samaung Experience Store or Samsung authorized repair shop.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Have you run the Diagnostics for the Battery, to see what it's actual health is?

Open the Samsung Members app & Click on Support & Phone Diagnostics. Run the Diagnostics for the Battery & see what it says. 

Maybe the battery is fine, or maybe it needs to be replaced. Right now, based on the information you provided, there's no way to know. 

Screenshot_20230926_194550.jpg

0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It says weak.
I have noticed the battery draining a bit faster for some time. And I haven't been able to use the charging cable for awhile.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Did you run the Diagnostics for the Battery?

Are you using wireless charging, and why aren't you using Cable Charging, USB cable or USB port issue?

Like I said, maybe there's nothing wrong with your battery.. maybe there is. More details would be helpful. 

0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes I did. I was prompted a few months ago. That's how I knew I have a battery problem. Screenshot_20230926_221955_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, I request you to perform the steps in the given link then check the performence of the Battery.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-battery-of-my-new-phone-seems-to...

0 Likes