Original topic:

S20+ blinding white

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 04:58 PM)
EddieCS
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Instead of green line pink line or what, my whole S20+ is replacing all colours with  blinding pure white. Amidst my S22 Ultra with unresolved after-repair issue from your service centre, this happened. Really samsung oh samsung, I would prefer if your QC was great again but it seems not so much. Since this is already out of warranty, dont think there will be discounts when fixing at Service centre other than paying in full for something that happened on it's own. Sien.

Restarting display pure white with some texts

Dark coloured lock screen displays pure white

4 Comments
AnjeRBJ73_2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Did you use accessibility before?Screenshot_20220712-224158_Android System.jpg
0 Likes
EddieCS
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nope, it was a normal daily use. Unlock for use and BAAM, my whole screen blinding white and can see nothing. Why not u try it on urs and see if u were able to replicate as shown in my video. All interactions that require the screen displays pure pure white where the device is at its blinding maximum brightness. From my video, other than the time and some texts, what other icon that you could identify? Usually upon boot-up, we key in the sim pin code and then enter the lock screen password or pattern right? It is so white that, nothing is legible. Can't even see where all the shortcut buttons are at as I scroll down for shut down button.
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Same problem with Green colour Galaxy Note 9.