Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20+ display damage

(Topic created on: 11-26-2022 04:44 PM)
xavierkim
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Three days ago, a vertical green line suddenly appeared on the left side of the liquid crystal screen. I bought this phone from Singtel in November 2020, is it available for service?

0 Likes
6 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/unlocking-s22-ultra/td-p/19092828

Hey, u may want to try this method. Do a reboot several times until u see the green line issue disappears. No guarantee, but worth a try.
0 Likes
Gogulan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oled dead line. Need change
0 Likes
yixuannn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi xavierkim, many S20 series owners are facing the same problem. You can try rebooting the phone to see if the line goes away. If that fails, you can visit the service center for further assistance.
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy S

Hello xavierkim. I am Nantakkumar, from Samsung. 

We're sorry for the experience. We invite you to book an appointment at our service centre - https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/where-to-find-samsung-service-centre-in-singapore/ where our service engineer will assess your device and advise you accordingly

Thank you.

0 Likes
Cathryn1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I also have the green line on my screen.  I have been to the service centre and I have called Samsung.  I would like my screen replaced for free.  My phone is in perfect shape other than this line.  It is very clear that it has not been dropped.  It is also clear from the number of complaints around the world that this problem is the fault of Samsung, not myself.  So please offer to replace my screen for free.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Cathryn1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

My phone is an S22 Ultra.  Sorry, I don't know how to use this forum, but I would like to get the attention of someone who can help at Samsung.  This is a very expensive phone and it is very disappointing that this problem has occurred and that Samsung will not take responsibility for it.

0 Likes