Original topic:

S20 FE notification reminder keeps ringing

(Topic created on: 04-26-2022 06:39 PM)
NateDog14
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
As per the title my notication reminder keeps ringing after I have cleared the notification. It only happens for text messages and not any other app that I put reminders for. Also it only started happening when I upgraded to the OS back in Feburary. Any help would be appreciated. 
0 Likes
15 Comments
NateDog14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have checked like you asked and I do not see over the horizon anywhere there. I did have a look at the issue other people were having and it sounds similar to what I have, but my notification sound is space line. It's just the sound I chose for when I get texts. I'm not sure if this helps.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Maybe that helps. 

Sorry I don't remember if you said you checked Settings > Notifications? 

Do you see Android System in Notifications? (You should). 

Click on it & then Notification Categories. Scroll down & Toggle OFF any Categories that you don't want, or you can, for the moment anyway, Toggle OFF Android System Notifications completely & see? 

Next;

Do you have Good Lock & Nice Catch installed on your device?

If you do, open Nice Catch & click on Ringer Mode & what do you see there? 

NateDog14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have system notications off as of now. Good lock and Nice Catch are not on my phone. I've toggled all categories that I don't need as well.
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we request you to generate error reports by following below steps Tap and hold on Samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.

0 Likes
NateDog14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok, thank you Brantley. I will do this.
0 Likes
NateDog14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi Brantley, I have sent an error report like you said. Hears hoping someone can help resolve my issue.
0 Likes