cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 FE the hottest phone ever, literally hot.

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 09:58 AM)
Shinraa
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
This phone is the worst phone I've ever used, my experience in other Samsung phone is good except this one. It really heat up the phone even on standby mode, the only phone that heat up even you don't use it. It crashes most of the time, laggy, and can't handle light app. I use it within 1 month and performance is already bad, actually at first week of use you will started realize it. I did everything on this phone, I even set refresh rate on 60hz only but still can't manage to perform well. I didn't expect this for this expensive phone, if it just $200 I will not complain about this issue.

Samsung always releasing new phone almost every month so they can't optimize their phone well and didn't focus to improve other phone, as the result this is what happen. That's why most consumers hate this brand, and I'm starting to be like them too.

4 Comments
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hi, I know you've been sharing a lot about your S20 FE issue and just wanted to ask what did the Service Center folks told you about the issue? Won't they replace it?
0 Likes
Alexxx98
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Pwede ba ma replace yung phone kung overheating ang issue
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Understood. I hope Samsung will see this as an opportunity to improve better.
0 Likes
ernest02
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same here. Grabe mag init ang phone at bilis mag drain. Kaya careful na lang talaga para di mag overheat
0 Likes