Original topic:

S20 FE - Your Opinions

(Topic created on: 11-27-2020 10:22 PM)
Dwain
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi everyone,

I am curious as to what you think about the Galaxy S20 FE smartphone. What are your thoughts and opinions about it? What are the pros and cons that outstands to you? 

It would also be helpful if you could indicate whether you own an S20 FE at this moment or not.
6 Comments
Galaxy S
i bought my sister one. and its on processing.. hmm that phone has been out of stock once so when they restock it I immediately grab one. It's a good phone for the price..

snapdragon 865
not sure about the RAM if its 6 or 8gb..

just a plastic back but im pretty sure you'll cover it with the case...

my opinion.. hehe..
Baspi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I got the it recently with freedom. it seems to be great so far I love the 120hz display and the battery life is amazing compared to my note 10 I had before this. the only con I would say so far is the camera sometimes glitching and not working but its very rare and only happened to me like 3 times restarting it helps it but I'm pretty sure they're fixing it next update.
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Dwain,

Below are a few details of the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition.

The Galaxy S20 FE is a phone for people who want it all. We listened to you, the fans, and what we've created is a phone that doesn't compromise. This is the phone tailor-made for fans of all kinds. So whether you're a fan of photography, gaming, or filling your feed with all that inspires you, we put together a stellar combination of S20 innovation. This is a phone that gives you what you want, to do more of what you love.

- Maximize your view on a 6.5" Full HD+ Infinity-O Display with barely-there bezels and a small punch hole for the camera. The immersive FHD+ screen makes your gaming, streaming, and video calling way more fun.

- Three Cameras on the rear let you get that professional, nofilter-worthy shot with ease. Frame up the scene with the Wide-angle Camera, then go wider with the Ultra Wide Camera or zoom in up with 3x Optical Zoom on the Telephoto Camera.

- With bigger pixels and enhanced camera AI, the rear camera on Galaxy S20 FE 5G adjusts to pull in light even when it's dark so your shots come out detailed and colourful. It also shoots multiple frames at once, processing them into one clear nighttime photo.

- Single Take helps turn you into a pro-level content creator with one tap of the shutter. Shoot for up to 15 seconds and then let your phone do the work. Once it's done, head to the Gallery to discover a variety of videos, photos, and more.
- Up to 1.6Gbps LTE gives you powerful data speeds, while Wi-Fi 6 connects you securely and with low latency, even in a crowded spot. So whether you're connected to LTE or Wi-Fi, you can game on in real time with little lag.
- Twice as fast as before, the Super AMOLED display refreshes at a super smooth 120Hz to help keep action clear and touch response fast. Whether you're just scrolling down the timeline or going through your gallery, the screen moves quickly with less shudder.
- With 128GB built-in and the ability to store up to 1TB more on a MicroSD card, you choose what you can store without limiting what you create and download.

- Rated IP68 for water and dust resistance, this phone can stand up to 1.5 meters of water for up to 30 minutes. So you can keep on playing and capturing even if your phone gets a little wet.

- SUPER STEADY: Shaky action shots are smoothed out with advanced AI stabilization.
 - SUPER FAST CHARGING: Like a power nap for your phone. Plug in to get more than 50% charge in 30 minutes with the 25W Super Fast Charger.
- Fast wireless charging 2.0: Set down your phone for a supercharged power-up in a flash.
- Wireless power share: You can charge your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch, and even a friend’s phone.
- Samsung Dex: Wirelessly connect to your TV to multitask in a whole new way.
- Quick Share: Simply pull up the sharing panel and tap on your nearby friends to share.
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Please find the below links to know the current offers on Samsung products and Galaxy S20FE:

https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/

https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-s20/buy/

Thanks, @

0 Likes
JenEFur
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have had the phone for 3 weeks now and I love it. Camera and display are great. Only downside is the Ram wish it was 8 GB instead of 6. If you get this phone you won't be disappointed.
kathleene
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I got the cloud mint on cyber Monday to replace my Pixel 3, so first time Samsung user here! I don't think the colour is very minty, I think its actually a very soft blue most of the time. When I shine it under the sun, then i can see it being green but only in that specific situation, so I'm planning on exchanging. I don't like the camera; I find the camera often lags, doesn't focus as easily as I would like, and half the time comes out grainy when using the normal camera mode. the video, however, with the steady shot, is really nice! I just found Google camera to be much more convenient for quick & easy photos. but with the steady mode, it really does feel like I'm using a dji osmo or something. overall, the phone runs really smoothly. love the display. I often play battery draining games like cod mobile; on my pixel, I would only be able to handle a few matches before needing to recharge, but with the FE, significantly less battery impact.
0 Likes