Original topic:

S20+ Green Lines

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 12:03 AM)
HuoKian
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My phone went wrong in August where the screen appeared green suddenly and it went back to normal after a few hours. However, a green vertical line appeared again on my phone all of a sudden last morning. Is it the software update causing it? Anyone has this problem too? 3 of my friends who using S20, S20 Ultra has this problem recently and Samsung Service Centre claimed that it is user's problem?? 
24 Comments
Desai
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am using s20+ and have not such issue. Looks may be display related issues. Few such issues reported in community too. You can have a look.
0 Likes
FaizanMahadi
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I got the green vertical line this morning. So annoying
HuoKian
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Well Samsung will just keep quite and claim that that's not their problem. They even ask for screen replacement which costs RM 1k+
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Same with my Note 9 after 3 years use.Need to replace screen.AMOLED screen easy to burn if we use hard like game.
0 Likes
slec92
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

what did you do in the end? did you just use the phone or samsung repaired it for you?

0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Same with my Galaxy Note 9.Now my Note 9 damage ready because of this problem.
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I think Samsung phone have expired date.
0 Likes
gwenn_ixx
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

mine is not GREEN but PINK VERTICAL LINE.. never dropped nor hit my Samsung S20plus..what will i do??is it faulty hardware the needs to repair?S20plusS20plusS20plusS20plusS20plusS20plus

0 Likes