Original topic:

S20+ screen green straight line

(Topic created on: 04-06-2022 08:05 PM)
Nishant83
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi All,

I have updated to the latest software update given by Samsung on my Galaxy S20+ and a vertical green line had suddenly appeared on my phone. I do not know how this had happened but it was annoying to just see a green line appearing right after not using it for a bit.

I didn't drop my mobile, actually I was watching videos and then suddenly a green line appeared on my Samsung s20+.. when I Google about it, I found I'm not the only customer to experience this green line issue.

Would anyone know how to fix this issue?

0 Likes
6 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

Please bring your device to a Samsung Experience Store near you, where our techs can help you out better: https://www.samsung.com/ph/storelocator/

You may also reach out to us remotely:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport.

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subject to approval).

reggie1725
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Take a look at my s20+. The pink line appeared out of nowhere since yesterday morning. Have contacted the chat support and gave such bad resolution. received_1336928806820740_21452_1649269217.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Its with hardware level
0 Likes
Joan24
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue here....

First of all, I'm really annoyed about what happened to my S20+ after software update last Feb. At first, one green line appear on the screen and after couple of days it turns into pink. Days had passed and one line turns into 2, into 3, into 4 and now it is 5 pink lines showing in my screen. I read about it and I'm not the only one experiencing the issue. My phone haven't fall since I bought it last nov 2020. I called the service hotline but they just refer me to go to the service center however if LCD needs to be change this will be shoulder by me. Est cost of LCD change is 12-16k (super costly) Sad to say, the issue happened after my 1 year warrnty. Is samsung can do something about it? I'm a loyal user of samsung but due to this incident my trust has gone.

received_3188335004737050_9373_1649435642.jpg
0 Likes
Nishant83
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

This is what happened post updating software and Service Center said to replace screen

S20+ Green LineS20+ Green Line

0 Likes
KimLowie
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Im having the same thing. After reading the comments, LCD replacement is the only solution. So disappointed received_695755608390810_369236_1656081081.jpg
0 Likes