Original topic:

S20 series vs S10 series, wait for a discount for the S10 or S20 series

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 05:51 PM)
Geico
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
I don't think people who have the S10/e/+ devices should update to the S20 series phones. The only things that have been improved are the cameras, which are amazing, batteries which are bigger to incorporate with the 120hz displays. The processors as always are better. The ram is a bit better. Either than that, I don't think people should upgrade, only upgrade if have the money to upgrade, want the amazing cameras or want a phone which can last a little bit longer. 

What do you think? 

Respond in the comments.

I will update this post with specs comparing and more.

Thanks
29 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
That's literally what I was going to post, the specs. Thanks.
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
one thing they dont mention is that the canadian model will be dual sim default and also support esim. This is probably one reason why some might switch if they frequently travel.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
will it? I never seen any info on that at all and normally phones in Canada aren't dual sim as that's the spot for the SD Card
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
@Habsfan I'm actually not sure any more. i was browsing the page during the unpacked but I just checked again on the Samsung Canada website. It used to say that the phone supported a hybrid sim tray and esim but it looks like it was removed from their site now. I'm going to be very disappointed if not even esim is not compatible.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Pretty much the whole phone has been improved on the S20 : Processor, battery, screen, camera, ram and more. Is it a worthy upgrade to the S10 series ? That's kind of personal to each. Some people just want the latest and greatest period. No other reason than that. Also, everyone has a different financial situation so saying you will become poor if you upgrade doesn't apply to everyone. Yes its expensive but hey, if you want it and can afford it, why not! If you're happy with your S10, keep it, it's still a great phone.
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Exact point I made, if you have money, go ahead. I said it in a different way, my bad
0 Likes
Galaxy S
They upgrade the costs too 😅
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
be keeping my s10 for awhile phones are getting to expensive to change every two yrs .