Original topic:

S20 Ultra owners, please tell me the truth

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 12:56 AM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Hi everybody,

I'd like than the S 20 Ultra owners to make a review about their device here. In many reviews, we read atrocity about this device and now i need to know what is the reality, can you do that for me ?

Many people are saying the auto-focus doesn't work properly since the beginning, is this always true ?

Many people are saying the battery die rapidly when using 120 hz display, is this always true ?

Many people are saying the device have a lot of unsolved problems, is this always true ?

I need to ear S 20 Ultra owners for this question : 

If you had choice, will you buy it again or ask for a refund ?

I know i can trust you, please be completely honest in your answer

5 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
if they push an update already I'm going to guess it has some problems :).

I'm down for real review though i never trust yourtube for reviews. I usually will job on forums and such since pretty tend not to get paid for reviews
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

@Vape
Which problems, this is what i want to know from owners and i want to change my mind about this device if i things had change but only owners can tell me

0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
1. Autofocus problem is true, but improvements have been made with updates
2. Using the 120 hertz does drain the battery faster but not rapidly, can't really say much on this topic because I don't enable 120 hertz often enough.
3. I don't have any more issues other than the autofocus at launch
4. I would not buy it again, until there are significant price drops.
cmdacos
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Agree with all of this. while it was a great phone, for the price it wasn't worth it. The camera was the biggest disappointment for me but was improved greatly through updates. I upgraded every 6 months since the s8 going from s model to note every year but the s20U has turned me off of getting s devices and likely will stay on a Note annual upgrade only.
If you can get it cheap, its a great phone.
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
thanks for being honest guys :)