Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S20+ Vertical Green Line

(Topic created on: 08-29-2022 12:30 AM)
MrOliver
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I have had this phone for two years now. The phone was in perfect condition and was never subjected to anything that could cause physical damage. I was using the phone as normal - the next thing I know, this green vertical line suddenly appeared on my screen. This happened a few days after I performed the Samsung recommended phone update. 

301302954_1694542127597208_1070699475047384479_n.jpg

10 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked. This is a common issue with Galaxy S20 series.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello MrOliver,

Just as Khaled75's reply, please bring your Samsung Galaxy device to a Samsung Authorized Service Center near your.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

Our Samsung Engineers are more competent and will provide you with the best service.

Hope your problem gets solved soon.

Solution
Galaxy S
its on the hardware level best bring it to nearest authorized samsung service center
Jallisa
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
How much will it cost? Given that this is a software issue/dur to the update?
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
i was qouted before php 13k,but thanful was given free of charge repair
Lei0303
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
How po ano pong sinabi niyo? And san po kayo nagpa service center?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
just go to nearest authorized samsung service center, make sure to report to samsung support via calling or chat
0 Likes
chamesg
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same phone here. I got pink lines.. as in lines as it became 3 (2mos apart from the first line) Hehe. I think this is a common issue with the S20 series. Better have it checked and repaired if needed so that it won't progress anymore.
Jon_24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
this also happened ti my note 20 ultra just yesterday. My warranty ended 2months ago. Did anyone here had tgeir phobe fixed by service center? and for how much? It's known issue, will it not be covered by them totally?
0 Likes