Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20+ VERTICAL PINKLINE on the screen!

(Topic created on: 02-18-2023 12:38 AM)
Jaaammmeess
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Calling samsung!!!! What the f*** samsung?!! Suddenly nagkaroon ng pink line ang screen ko while scrolling and searching specifically sa samsung website. Bigla na lng nag appear ang pink line sa screen ko. I never drop the phone and updated ang software ng phone ko into latest software. 

What the f*** samsung upon review sa community ang daming may issue about line on the screen (PINK, GREEN, WHITE) 

Please samsung do something about the issue! Ang mahal mahal ng flagship phone nyo tapos ganito lng mangyayari?? 🤬🤬🤬

#samsung #screenissue #lineonthescreen #pinkline #s20plus
23 Comments
Galaxy S
Members app as follows:
Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.
Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.
Step 3. Select Symptom category "Display".
Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

after doing that call/chat/email samsung support

0 Likes
Jaaammmeess
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you! Done sending the error report.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked. This is a common issue with Galaxy S20+.
0 Likes
Jaaammmeess
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you! Already book an appointment sa mga service centers nila here in metro.
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
With the number of cases like this posted every month I still don't know why you need to pay to get this fixed. It clearly is a problem on their end. It's either hardware related or software related.

Of course all users know the first course of action is to bring it to a Service Center to get it checked out. The panic all these users have is shouldering the repair cost. Ok sana kung si user mismo nakasira ng screen. But no. It always happens suddenly. One second you're using your phone, next thing you know there's a colored line across the screen.

If only Samsung Philippines or anyone authorized here like a mod or something can release a statement assuring users that they get a smooth experience with this issue. It's becoming too common. Every month an issue like this pops up in the forum.
0 Likes
Jaaammmeess
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Correct! Nakakadissapoint lng ung mga ganitong issue na all of a sudden magpopop up bigla kht ang ayos ayos naman ng pag gamit mo, to think na flagship phone pa to a. I dont know what will happen na kc wala din kasiguraduhan kht mareplace ang screen e. Masama pa tayo pang user ang kaylangan magshoulder ng expenses ng mga ganitong issue na clearly sa end nmn tlga nila ang source.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
in my observation more s20 users non members app users use facebook as platform in order to to report the issue in contrast if it was reported via members app it will be much be helpful for us again because samsung can tally the affected easily and have the best resolution, again number that shows really matters
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
You are a pretty active member of the forum so I'm sure you know how often this incident gets posted. It has been posted many times over the course of many months. Different users. Common denominators? The model (s20 series, note 20 series) and the phone's condition prior to the incident (almost always in perfect condition, no drops, no water damage etc).

People in the know here (mods and starred members like you) feed the same response over and over again to bring it to a service center. Yeah of course that's a given. But then what? When this incident surfaced (or any incident for that matter involving their products) no assurance from Samsung was given to consumers. Just pony up the repair cost. Users are paying for the mess they didn't cause.

As for the tally? Users here and outside the country have been reporting similar cases. This forum alone presents this exact case almost weekly. I'd say the tally is pretty much stacked.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yes i have seen this since 2021, sadly if 2 reports on the members app regarding the issue and 18 does not it does really affect numbers , samsung did take some action for this but in a timeframe also some users had negligence on their eg units really had water damage/ 3rd party repair made changes on the units
0 Likes