Original topic:

S20 white screen issue

(Topic created on: 01-20-2022 02:56 PM)
MyS20WhiteScreen
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My S20 just go blank white yesterday. I read few tips in the net, tried restart, nothing improve. Happened after 17 months of purchase (May2020) from authorised Samsung store. Warranty ended. So far, i never came across any explanation from Samsung on this issue. Most of the user will go to service centre & had to pay for the screen replacement which cost RM900+. So sad, that the customer had to pay for a spoilt product quality & yet no explanation on the root cause. 
#SamsungS20 #SamsungS20WhiteScreen
#SamsungMalaysia
3 Comments
ibob777
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
S20+ Exynos

Just update to Android 12 on 11 Jan 2022.This morning waking up found White Screen.doing some googling some say harware some say software.i try to back my data on Dex before hard reset.pretty troublesome becoz the white screen.suddenly the screen back to normal. It must be software issues.
Skylar7
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Seriously? Still need to pay despite faulty? That is costly too. My S20 occurred the same issue recently. Planning to go to the Samsung service center. This is disheartening.

0 Likes
Stangsting
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Mine too. Out of sudden. What a rubbish product. My previous mid range A7 is still working properly and the price was just 1/3 of the stupid s20+. What a big dissapointment. Just passed 2 years usage and i cant even sell/trade in my phone. Basically TOTAL LOST.
0 Likes