Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20FE front camera quality

(Topic created on: 10-30-2021 09:01 AM)
leiya
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Is the front camera of s20fe really THIS bad??? Or just mine?? I cant believe i bought this just to get blurry and desaturated photos. This is a massive DOWNGRADE from my old phone.

Any tips? Tried already night mode and it makes selfies look horrible (every pore is emphasized). I'm rly so disappointed 
5 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, kindly try to do a CLEAR CACHE PARTITION on your device via RECOVERY/SAFE MODE. Also, please do check if your device and/or apps are updated to the latest software version. Hope to have helped you! Keep safe.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Galaxy S
A lot of cameras struggle in the dark, even flagships. Try using the screen flash to get a "better" lighting. Pores being more recognizable is normal for Night Mode. If you want to erase your imperfections in your face try turning on beauty mode, but you won't be able to use Night Mode.

Tldr; cameras struggle mostly in the dark.
Galaxy S
What was your previous unit and can you post sample pictures from your previous device versus your S20FE?
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
you should choose samsung galaxy S10 instead. cheaper nowadays compared to your s20fe.
0 Likes
Samsung_ubNPIWr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I agree the camera **bleep**, pictures are so dark and I've tried everything to fix it

Definitely a downgrade from my old phone. Regret buying it

Do NOT purchase this model!!!

0 Likes