Original topic:

S21 FE malaysia set still not receive one ui 4.1

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 10:45 AM)
Bunianman
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Why samsung ignore s21FE(exynos). Their late on updating this phone software. Older phones already receive march update with one ui 4.1, but not s21FE. That's why android will never wins again iphone when come to software.
5 Comments
Galaxy S

Agree, new S21FE is newer than other S21 smartphone but we didn't receive any update. And not compatible with Malaysia 5G. I never expected S21FE is a cheap cake phone. Should ask Samsung to rename S21FE to A21FE. So, I wouldn't buy at the first place. 

Bunianman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The ui performance also feel like cheap android phones. Lagging and throttling. This is the first flagship android phone that i use feels like using a cheap android phones. The software it's so disappointing.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Because I need phone urgently. I can't wait until S22 release. I directly buy S21 FE phone.

I agree with you. Performance lagging and hardware without UWB and MFT.

When the phone is lagging, video recording will capture 10-20 frame/sec only.

I bring my phone to service center, they wanted to flash the entire phone system.

0 Likes
Bunianman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same for me. I can't wait s22 so i bought this phone. The lack of support from samsung make me wanna avoid buying their phone in the future. There's no quality control for this phone. In the US, they already got april update for s21fe. In malaysia, march updare likely won't get it. What a bias company. Only care their stupid american customer.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
there is batch for software updates. just imagine queue of smartphone by date release, the early release phone receive early updates as they need it to keep up wit new rules/laws by Google or Samsung and integrate wit apps.
0 Likes