Original topic:

S21+ possessed

(Topic created on: 05-22-2021 02:27 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Just got my beautiful phantom red yesterday and I swear it's possessed!  Has anybody else ever have the phone just digging the notification tone for no reason? No calls or anything else and it did that like non stop this morning until I rebooted..weird..

11 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi IfLySoLO,
Congratulations on your new Galaxy S21+. Good to know that your problem got resolved after rebooting the device. Please note that the phone will continuously give notification alerts if there are multiple numbers of pending notifications.

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Reboot isn't a solution, it should not have done that. And there was not a single notification pending..so what gives?
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi. There could have been an issue with the phone trying to connect to a Bluetooth device. I had a similar problem. I deleted the device and re-added it. The alerts went away.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Good point, thank you!
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Use "nice catch" in Good Lock. It should tell you what's causing the notification.
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
This module clipboard_image_1621720267926_1621720267926.jpg
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you, I will try that but I noticed that good luck makes the phone lag...
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I downloaded good lock from the galaxy store but it doesn't look like this, I don't have these modules... is there somewhere else i should be downloading it from?
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
At the bottom there's 2 tabs. Click on the tab that says family