Original topic:

s21 preorder

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 06:27 PM)
jinghui91
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

anyone preordre s21 directly from Samsung online? 

i was told that to wait 7 working days to 14 working days to receive. Anyone has the same situation as me here?

Since I was told that the phone will be arriving within 4 working days, i am quite upset with the delivery issue. Somemore, the customer service couldn't able to promise another delivery date. It is really terrible in terms of shopping experience in Samsung website. When i ask for cancelation, Samsung refused to cancel. So, what's now? 

5 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
so im not the only one after all🥲🥲🥲🥲.. its 4th of february already😭😭😭
YipSong
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
pre-order from maxis also having same issue. Preferred delivery date 29Jan till now not receive yet
0 Likes
LJO91
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Same here

0 Likes
jinghui91
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

i bought the case from taobao China and i had received it for more than a week. Samsung claims the delay was caused by MCO and when i saw my cases from China. I am wondering maybe samsung factory had moved from Vietnam to Russia or South Africa. Otherwise, it is hard to believe Samsung buls..h...i..ttt answer.

0 Likes
YipSong
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
u guys better get the tracking number of the courier that they use. My experience with maxis is that their own tracking system is not updated, so when I finally got the tracking number of the courier company that they use, they item has already reach the destination for a week. However, maxis put the wrong number for them to call, so they didn't contact me to deliver and send the item back to KL again.
0 Likes