Original topic:

S21 Ultra 5G best phone?

(Topic created on: 01-08-2023 06:34 AM)
DogDadT
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
In the past 3 years I have had an iPhone 12 Pro, a S21 Ultra, S22 Ultra and Pixel 7 Pro. 
I always come back to the S21 Ultra, the build quality is top notch, it has a good weight in the hand, best design for a smartphone in a while. As for performance, the battery is constantly getting me throught the day with 30-40% remaining, never experience issues with heating or performance lag. Still feels smooth and fast as the day I bought it. I really think they hit the sweet spot with this device. Interested to know what others think? 
9 Comments
Galaxy S
Any comments on S22 Ultra?
DogDadT
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
In my opinion there wasn't a huge amount of difference between them, the S22 was larger and just felt not as comfortable to hold and to use, for me anyways. Also the addition of the S-Pen in my experience was pointless, I feel like there should have been an option to have it without. The battery life was okay, not as good as the S21 Ultra in my experience with it but not as bad as the Pixel for sure. Cameras were basically the same for both so no real difference there. I think it came down to mostly the aesthetics and hand feel for me, and i prefer the more rounded style of the S21 Ultra. S22 is still a great phone though, but in my opinion not really wortht he price to upgrade from the S21 Ultra.
Galaxy S
Nice comparison. I does not own S21 Ultra, but I see the jump between my Note20 Ultra and S22 Ultra.
DogDadT
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Definitely see the benefits to that upgrade, great choice!
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Ive owned both the S21 Ultra and S22 Ultra, and i agree, both are very similar performance wise and great phones, all comes down to preference. One thing i do prefer on the S21 Ultra is the screen is less curved, more subtle. Can't wait for a flat screen flagship from Samsung!
DogDadT
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes! I'm not a huge fan of the curved screens either
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience with our Samsung members Community.

We deeply value your relationship with Samsung and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

0 Likes
Boulevard
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The S21 Ultra may be one of the best designed phones EVER. The build quality, balance, durability and that Phantom Black colour (undoubtedly the best black we've seen on a phone).

No hiccups using this phone for the past 2 years makes me question if an upgrade is warranted? — with a question as such, I'm narrowing on my answer.
Beater12
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Well I have an S21 ultra and a S22 ultra and only need one so need to get rid of one of them. I will be selling the s22 because specs are very close and the s21 ultra  actually comes with 4 more meg of ram stock. Personally I like the curve screen and have had one since my S10+, which I still have as my back up phone. 

0 Likes