Original topic:

S21 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 08:30 PM)
jcpike
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Okay is it just mine or is this phone becoming the worst phone ever? It doesn't connect to my Bluetooth devices automatically. Randomly disconnects from my Galaxy watch and I have to clear the watch and restart. Drops Wi-Fi, Android operating system crashes. Facebook doesn't load Instagram doesn't load Snapchat is laggy and unpredictable. I replaced my s20 ultra because it was having charging issues, wasnt cord. I got this 21 ultra in September and no kidding the other day it wouldn't charge at all didnt matter what cord i used. Then i got it working and it was regular charging with thr 25w genuine charger. Like beyond frustrated for a phone with a 2k price tag. Can anyone confirm they're having the same issues or they notice weird things with this s21 ultra cuz I'm going to contact Samsung pretty soon.
4 Comments
slinkyaroo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If you upgraded to Android 12 then reset network settings. After reboot.
Best to do after firmware upgrade or carrier change.
Also clean the usb c port. Pocket lint and such gets into it. I use a tooth picket or tooth brush and rubbing alcohol.
Kikifoxkill
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am having the same problem! Also hate the new calendar. The highlighted dates with events instead of showing events. I don't use the Samsung calendar anymore.
0 Likes
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, have you tried network reset? If not here are the steps.

Warning: If you perform a network reset, it will reset all network settings, including wi-fi, mobile data and Bluetooth. 

Follow these steps to perform the network reset. 

Open Settings >> General Management >> tap on Rest Network Settings >> tap on Reset.

We also suggest you to check if the particular apps are up to date. 

You can also try performing clear cache for the particular apps.

Clearing the application cache will remove any remaining files that may slow down the application. 

In Settings, swipe and tap Applications. Select the application you want to delete. Tap Storage, then tap Empty Cache.

If this doesn't work, tap on Clear Data ( Note: this will clear all the app data on your phone and you will need to log in again).

If this still doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

0 Likes
jcpike
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I recently did a factory reset. After this mess started. Used smart switch, it went flawless. Still charging issue. Plug in my phone with 5%, it's 2 hours and 45 minutes to full. With a genuine fast charger from Samsung, or a genuine super fast charger from Samsung that worked before this started no problem. Took it to the store I got the phone they plug it in with their new cord same thing. Port is clean and Port is dry Port is not damaged. It's a software problem, and has been going on for over a month. Samsung is not validating it or hearing any of the customers that have been complaining. It's not my network settings or Wi-Fi or Bluetooth it is a charging issue. All of my apps are new and updated I've cleared cache for everything. The app part isn't even the annoying thing it's waiting 3 hours to be able to unplug my phone again, when it used to be 45mins... Well for 3 months 🙄 disappointed, I won't be going to a Samsung after this one if there's no fix put out. Pixel is lookin like a beaut after this 2000$ disaster of a phone.
0 Likes