Original topic:

S21 Ultra Camera issue

(Topic created on: 05-08-2022 06:42 AM)
KP009
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I was trying to capture video on default settings in S21 Ultra and found out the camara is not focusing at all. I took a video and the video was blurry.

I did clear cache, force stope camera app, removed all the permissions, cleared data, checked software updates and then opened the camera again thinking of my camera will be ok now. Turns out I am facing same issue with camera. 

I noticed that it is focusing after 3x zoom and less than 1x zoom. Between 1x to 3x it is not focusing at all. 

0 Likes
8 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If you've reset the camera as well, you could open Samsung Members & Click on "Get Help", run the Diagnostics for the Camera & see if you get any errors. 

0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we request you to generate error reports by following below steps Tap and hold on Samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.

0 Likes
ABSH
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it's probably a problem with the camera app
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Be a pretty neat trick, if they got their Galaxy S21 more than three years ago.. Since it was only released January 2021.

LOL another EDITED post. Guess you realized it was impossible to get an S21 that was 3 years old 😂😉

ABSH
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah so I just edited it whats wrong with that
0 Likes
ABSH
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just stop
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

lol 😂 

KP009
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I did reset my phone and still have the same issue. This issue was started after the last software update
0 Likes