Original topic:

S21 ultra crappy photos

(Topic created on: 09-25-2021 01:41 PM)
Pjk123
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Not sure what samsung are doing with these photos but they **bleep**. They are waaaaaay over processed. Sharpened to the point of looking digitized, way too much contrast, and colors and WB are off. Bought this s21 ultra specifically for the camera and it absolutely **bleep** as a camera. The photos from my friends iphone 12 blows it out of the water. Come on Samsung, get your **bleep***t together and put out an update to fix your terrible photo processing. The camera on the s21 ultra is its main selling point....but right now the pics it produces are garbage. This d*mn thing cost me a small fortune and its photo quality blows. Yeah I know I can shoot in raw and edit later but Im not going through that process for phone pics. Iphone 12 can produce a decent jpeg, why cant S21 ultra?
5 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Go with an iPhone then. My S21 Ultra produces amazing photos. If you gotta compare it to an apple device and say that the iPhone is so much better then go with that. Problem solved lol
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I agree
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Pjk123, please could you share a screenshot and let us know what is exactly happening with your device's camera?

0 Likes
DLaw
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Taken on the s21 ultra no edits. I don't see any issues....20210713_163216_18281.jpg20210819_170735_19109.jpg
0 Likes
StellapandorA
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Totally agree! They look like cartoonish. So disappointing. And for the people suggesting get an iPhone; not everyone can drop another $1000 on a phone cuz this one **bleep**
0 Likes