Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra December 1 update

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 04:40 PM)
panpan03
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
After I installed the December 1 update on my S21 Ultra, I can't go through the "Select APN1" prompt. This makes my phone unusable because there isn't anything left allowed on screen other than to swipe back, go to home, or swipe down for the notifications panel.

My phone has been noticeably warmer too and the battery drains faster despite doing simple tasks and opening only single app.

All these issues weren't present before the update. Anybody else experiencing this?
4 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi if you need technical support https://livechat.support.samsung.com
Try visiting this website for chat support.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. 

Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM). 😊

0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Cleared cache and ran app booster? Mine gets warm too and batt **bleep** for a day or two every update. It gets better after though
0 Likes
maik123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Since the update my phone constantly disconnects from internet (vodafone) and does not reconnect, only after i switch my phone off and back on again it works for about an hour... after that the same happens again which is very annoying. anyone has this problem aswel? 

0 Likes