Original topic:

S21 ultra final and last good byes

(Topic created on: 05-25-2021 07:20 PM)
nicorii
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
5th and final device from Samsung. After 5 years of samsung devices this is my final. Samsung said they couldn't do a single thing for my due to even shipping delays from carrier. This loyal customer will be done after this device. Next device to be ordered in foreseeable future.
15 Comments
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You and many others, bud.
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If you think Apple would do better you're in for a rude awakening.
nicorii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's not so much the device honest, it more so the after sales service and just knowing that samsung/android users were quite loyal unit they want to look at things just black and white and not want to try to even make a customer happy
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, could you please explain the issue to assist you?

nicorii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
There was long delays in shipping and I spent lots of money with samsung over course of years. The chatting with reps was very frustrating and kept disconnecting. Each time they asked I had to try to retype situation over and over. I think about 4 times over. At the end it was just nothing they could do. It's what it is that's all
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, could you please help us with the order number.

0 Likes
nicorii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
@georgine feel free to email me as I'd belive it is better for privacy
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, please check direct message and reply back to us with the required information.
0 Likes
nicorii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks to the Moderator. I stand by my comments in the end. It's what it is and will discontinue my loyalty after this in near foreseeable future
0 Likes