Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra Freebies: 17 Days delay

(Topic created on: 02-14-2021 09:49 PM)
Zeugnal_Joseph
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So i expected to receive the freebies today. It's been 17 days or rather 13 working days to be exact, and still no parcel on my doorstep. I received both email and text message informing about the miscommunication. The frustrations is on top of my head. And i don't feel the excitement anymore. But i would still be happy if i received those freebies.

How about you?🙃
9 Comments
polpogs
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
urgghhh. mine's on pending shipping STILL.
a comment I've had was that he/she got his/her freebie while the status was on pending shipping.
im hoping for the latter. 😄
feels like i'm no longer excited.
i even had a casing that I separately ordered from samsung.com Jan 15. no clue still of its status, showing LOADED since Feb 2.
anyway, they'll come in time.

parang love life yan xa
katililing
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

how do you track your freebies? after filling out the form last jan 29, i just received a confirmation email with the reference number, but when i open my samsung account, i could not find the reference number from the redemption tab. :(

Galaxy S
after you login, you need to click the My Account on the upper right side. Then click the GWP history. I hope this helps and accept it as solution. 🙂
katililing
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thanks joseph. but i could not find any records there. i just talk to a CR and just told me that my redemption form was still on the validated status. :(
Galaxy S
Oh okay. But if you still want to check, i uploaded 2 photos. Left photo showing the GWP redemption hx and right photo showing the details. 🙂

20210215_164858_30040.jpg

20210215_164703_30037.jpg

ElizeJose
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Just received mine today! I submitted my redemption on 01/30. Akala ko di na dadating...

parang siya 😒

20210216_103128_705.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy S
this is for samsung loyalist freebies, right? How about your tab and bud pro?
0 Likes
ElizeJose
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, that's right. I already got my tab, smart tag and buds pro.
ElizeJose
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
*Nung ready for pickup na yung phone sa Samsung store.