Original topic:

S21 Ultra Garbage Software

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 05:10 PM)
DeliveryJay
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Took this thing in for repair they said it was software issue , get the phone back 3 weeks later still crashes.... garbage.
10 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Not a single issue on mine. Far from being garbage !
DeliveryJay
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
5th samsung phone, only 1 never had issues, i detest apple so much ill put up with this garbage ha
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Maybe im just lucky but all the Samsung phones I've owned have been very reliable. Never sent one in for repair.
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I find when you buy them directly from Samsung they're always flawless.
Galaxy S
I am the other lucky person then 😅
I owned 6 different models Samsung phones and none of them need to send for repair. *knock wood*
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Same for me. Never had any problem with my Samsung's phone or tablet. We would'nt say the same about the 3 IPhone my son and wife gotten: software issues, battery life etc. Now, my wife and son have both Samsung Galaxy S9 and S10+ and for myself a S20FE.

Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Could you please write back with the detailed description of the issue or the service ticket number for review.?

0 Likes
DeliveryJay
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Why? So I can send my phone in again to Samsung through Bell for 3 weeks and have them tell me the same thing and send me back the same crapped out phone? Lol not worth the bother
Galaxy S
I have owned the Galaxy S6, S7, S8, S9, now own the S21 Ultra and have not had to send any of these phones in for repair. I just wait for the updates to come available and follow the instructions towards installation.