cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra, Great Phone but with 2 unfortunate issue(fixed)

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 02:17 PM)
EvanLim
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Just bought my S21Ultra not long ago 3 weeks old now. First I experience the screen flicker in green during charging when my phone go into sleep mode. 

Second, After the flicker issue is fixed assisted by the service centre, now there's a thin but vibrant vertical green line on the right side of my screen. Anyone know if its software or hardware issue? I taken very good care of the phone, no drop and equipped the phone with good cases and screen protector😩 (issue has fixed and assisted by amazing staff "Mona" worked at Westgate, friendly, attentive and informative)
4 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy S

Hello EvanLim. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We're sorry for the experience. May we invite you to book an appointment at our service centre - https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/where-to-find-samsung-service-centre-in-singapore/ where our service engineer will assess your device and advise you accordingly?

Thank You.

0 Likes
EvanLim
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi Faiz, yes I have booked an appointment for 2moro and hope this will be fixed soon. Best to be exchange to new one as this is not 1st faulty issue. Will check 2moro
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Same thing with my s21 ultra. Purchased in Canada, now I am in Brazil and guess what I have just learned? Samsung only repairs devices that were purchased on the same country, even though is still under the warranty... what a joke. Please advise

20220113_140152.jpg

0 Likes
LWS21U
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
May not be worth buying Samsung accessories in Singapore. Defect appears soon after warranty. 20220115_132720_114458_1642224442.jpg20220115_132809_114459_1642224491.jpg
0 Likes