Original topic:

S21 Ultra notification doesn't go away

(Topic created on: 02-13-2021 11:23 AM)
Kaler
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
It happens with quite alot. Sometimes I get a notification that doesn't just go away I tried clicking on it but nothing. I know most of you will say just go to the notifications and turn it off. But next time I need something like this it wont come up. This phone is fast but full of these kind of bugs

9 Comments
Galaxy S
It states that there is an issue with Seagate USB drive, can't you tap to fix it?
0 Likes
Kaler
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
that's the thing, I already removed to USB drive but the notification is still there
0 Likes
Galaxy S
How about plug the drive in, fix the issue and then remove the drive?
0 Likes
Kaler
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
it's asking me to format the drive , that I can't do
0 Likes
Kaler
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I restarted my phone it's fixed now, but still these things shouldn't be a problem after spending this much money
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I really don't see this particular notification as being a problem. There's more than one way to dismiss it & it's better to get the Notification than not.

In this case I think that the Notification is intended & not an issue. 

Galaxy S
I think it is not the phone issue. Probably the external USB drive FAT corrupted or drive has lost index. Better way to fix this is copy all data out from Seagate USB drive to computer. Format the USB drive, then copy all data back. I believe the notification will not show again on the phone.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yes I think that you're right, I'm agreeing that it's not an issue with the phone & it's definitely not a bug! 

keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Kaler, Please try the resolution provided by Tallman and check if the issue got resolved. Could you please let us know if you are using any connector to connect the USB drive to the device.

0 Likes