S21 ULTRA OVERHEATING UPDATE

(สร้างหัวข้อเมื่อ: 03-16-2021 12:54 PM)
142 ยอดวิว
VeRyuu999
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung,

*REPOST, I can't answer on the Original post from me, (server error occurred), but I can post new ones 🙄

*Update to moderators answer:
I already have AUB9 installed and like you read in my post it's written I updated to the latest version. I then installed from stretch with the newest update AUB9! STILL SAME PROBLEM...
I asked what to do and clearly wrote that I updated, your answer doesnt help in anyway.
I'm more sure AUB3 which you recommend to fix the error is a newer firmware but I doubt, because AUB9 just released. Please check about the firmwares before answer and tell people issue is fixed....

I just bought a S 21 Ultra and while using LINE Video Call's my phone gets so hot that I can't use it anymore. Camera app don't open anymore and the phone feels like it's melting in my hands. 

I updated to the newest firmware, reset and started from scratch, but still unusable. 

I mean it's getting so hot you can't even hold it anymore. 

I tried WeChat Video and I have the same issue.

I read in the EU/US community that many people have the same issue.

What is the solution for this? 

I mean I spent a lot of money in this phone and everything works great and I love this phone, but until now I only used the phone at home (Air Con), what will happen when taking pictures or calls outside ( TH is really hot)....

I'm really concerned and this is my first Samsung phone...

How does it work in thailand with support for samsung phones?

What should I do? 

Many Thanks 

page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy S

We are sorry for the inconvenient these problems .You can bring the device to check and fix it at the Samsung Service Center. Find a service center location at https://www.samsung.com/th/support/service-center/

0 คำชม
Ritthisak
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy S

have the same problem with you, after I have the big complain to call center and support, they told me Samsung HQ already know for this issue and they said the problem came from the software and they will have the  new firmware update for solve this problem within this month (2021, March)

0 คำชม