Original topic:

s21 ultra phantom titanium preorder still being processed.

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 02:24 AM)
pratikmurkunde
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello all,

Why is samsung customer service so clueless? I preordered the phone on the 27th and yet the order is still being processed. The customer service do not know when the order is going to be shipped out. I know its a custom color and takes 4-5 weeks but they can atleast give an estimated delivery date.

0 Likes
16 Comments
torcana
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I've been waiting 6 weeks as of today.

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share the order ID to check the status of your order.

0 Likes
snappyfingaz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Lmao. Did you get your phone yet?
0 Likes
smacdonald88
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same for me, order 512Gig Titanium on the 19th, along with the s pen wallet case and it's been stuck on Processing since, only gotten 2 emails saying the same thing, the phone is being made just for me and it will take 4-5 weeks...Seeing some other countries have already received their's or have been given ship dates..

0 Likes
vdastpak
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I ordered an S21 Ultra Titanium on January 28, almost 6 weeks ago. First it took them over a week and multiple inquiries to finally send me a confirmation email.

Then not having paid attention to the fine print, I contacted them (through chat) on Feb 11, where I was reminded that "The shipping will take up to 4-5 weeks for delivery from the date of the order placed"

On Feb 23 I contacted them to ask about my order. The agent said: "...But the customised version takes, 4-5 weeks from the order placed... I suggest you to wait for 1 more Week."

- 10 days later, on March 4: "I assure you that the delay shipment has been escalated and we are working on a firm **bleep**. Apologize for the delay and we’ll get back to you within the next 24 – 48 hours." (no one ever got back to me)

- 5 days later, March 9:  "Thank you for your patience Vahid. I just checked our system and your order is in shipping requested status. We apologize for the delay, it appears that there was a delay in your order not being sent to our factory. We did discover the issue and it was sent out asap. Based on the information I see, your custom order was started on Feb 23rd and you can expect it approximately 4-5 weeks from that date. With that said, we are working on trying to expedite your order however at this time this is the only timeframe we have. Please accept our apologies and we do appreciate your patience and business. Please watch for your shipping email."! 

After expressing my utter frustration and disbelief and asking where the Feb 23rd date came from and why they use that instead of the purchase date to calculate the wait period, the agent said "I will escalate for you right now and once I get a response, I will contact you via email" . I requested to escalate it to a manager and she gave me a phone number to call. I called the number and the agent told me that the escalation ticket opened for my case was already closed! 

I waited on the phone for over 2 hours to talk to a manager, with occasional interruptions by the agent who said the manager is on a call with another customer. Finally after 2 hours and 10 minutes they hung up on me! 

I called again and this time the agent said there are no supervisors on the floor and turned out I was waiting in vain for an imaginary manager! I asked if the manager can call me back but he said it's not possible. I will have to call back tomorrow! For the first time he gave me an **bleep** of March 29th, which is going to be almost 9 weeks after the purchase date! 

This is such an incredibly frustrating shopping and customer service experience! I don't blame it on the agents themselves but on a broken Customer Support organization lacking accountability and transparency. I still don't know what went wrong with my order nor if and when I will have my phone. There is no practical way for me to escalate my issue. I have been using an old hand-me down phone in the past 5 weeks since I traded in my own phone as part of the purchase. The thrill is gone. I have wasted so much time dealing with Samsung support, coming to realize that the end customer is practically helpless. I give up! Ship the phone whenever you feel like it. 

(btw, I did the purchase using my company email address, which I can't use to log into the Samsung site anymore. Let me know if you need my order or the escalation ticket number)

0 Likes
mjsurette
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm in the same boat, get the same crap response to please allow 4 to 5 weeks for delivery and can't get any other answers when chatting with them.  It's been 6 weeks already and will soon cancel the order if thats even possible.  Samsung has to  be one of the worst for customer support i've encountered.  If it's going to take 8 or 9 weeks just say so.

0 Likes
mehegazy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi @vdastpak have you received your phone?

0 Likes