Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra Wireless Charging

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 10:44 PM)
JoshRiando
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi! Can I ask why my S21 Ultra doesn't fast charge on wireless charging? Even though I use samsung's wireless chargers I still only get slow charging speeds 💀 I already turned on the thing in the settings to allow it to fast charge
0 Likes
9 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello JoshRiando,

Thanks for your inquiry here.

Fast wireless charging should need a charger, cable, and accessories that support the function.

While charging, you can't enable or disable this feature on your device.

For more Charging Tips, click the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-fast-charge-on-your-galaxy-device/ 

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
84222111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.

0 Likes
JoshRiando
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I use the wireless charger of samsung but it still doesnt work :// bought it because I was told it only works with samsung chargers but it still wont work
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello JoshRiando,

Can you try removing the case your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra if its working, if not, then you can return it and ask for a suitable replacement that will work with your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.

0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
That's coz your device can only charge wirelessly at 15w max, provided your wireless charger is rated as such; anything lower and charging time gets longer. Mine can only full charge from 0 to 100 in 2-2.5hrs and my charger is a 15w one.

EDIT: These mods are useless ✌️

JoshRiando
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Does it say 'fast wireless charging' when you use the charger? I'm just curious as mine doesn't even if I use a 15w from samsung or my other 25w wireless charger
0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It does so briefly after popping it on my charger and it's not even a Sammy brand. Try using other cables maybe?
0 Likes
JoshRiando
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Ohh then it goes back to normal wireless charging? I get that too ://
0 Likes
maxq1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
What do you mean it goes back to normal wireless charging? There's a notif or sumthim that tells you so?
0 Likes
JoshRiando
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
You know when you charge it wired using the 25W brick it says 'Super Fast Charging', when I try it wireless it pops up as 'Fast Wireless Charging' initially but changes to just 'Wireless Charging' 🥹
0 Likes